Posted: January 15, 2024
Why Choose Propane For New Home Construction
A look at what the fuel can do
There are a lot of decisions to make when it comes to new home construction. In addition to the design itself, you’ve got to think about furniture, layout and paint colors.
And that’s not all. You’ve also got to think about what kind of appliances and equipment you want in your new home.
Many people designing, re-designing and building new homes opt for propane products. Part of the reason why they are so popular is because they offer so many benefits. Here is a look at some of their advantages:
- Cost effectiveness: Propane’s prices are more stable and usually lower than the prices of other energy sources.
- Efficiency: Generally speaking, propane appliances are more efficient than electric appliances. They simply get the job done faster without working as hard. This helps propane customers save both time and money.
- Better for the environment: Propane is known as a green fuel, which means it is environmentally friendly. It is clean burning and has a lower carbon intensity than most other fuels. Propane also doesn’t have any methane and it has very little particulate matter, which is considered a carcinogen. All of this makes it a better choice for both the environment and your health.
- Reliability: Because propane appliances don’t depend on power or electrical grids to run, you can count on them working even when the power goes out.
- Versatility: Propane is incredibly versatile. It can be used to power a whole long list of home appliances and amenities, which makes it a great and convenient option for new home construction.
Here’s what propane can do
Part of the reason one should consider propane for new home construction is because of how versatile it is. You can use the fuel within a home for so many different things and in so many different ways. Propane can be used for:
- Home heating
- Heating water
- Clothes dryers
- Warming swimming pools and spas
- Cooking on ranges and grills
- Backup power generators
- Patio heaters
Hill Gas and your construction projects
If you are building a new home in Central Texas, updating an older home with propane appliances or are a local contractor working on new home construction, you can count on Hill Gas to be your propane partner. We can team up with you, your architect or your construction crew to set up your new home with propane service.
Here is a look at how Hill Gas can help with your new home construction:
- We can arrange home propane tank installation during the planning and framing stages of construction. Hill Gas leases both aboveground and underground propane tanks of various sizes.
- Our team can run gas lines to your new home.
- We will perform all necessary safety testing on your newly installed propane tank.
- You can count on us for reliable propane deliveries.
Hill Gas wants and is ready to provide the propane tank and propane you need in your newly constructed home or recently remodeled house. Contact us today to partner up on your construction project!